Thursday, January 31, 2008
The Simmons baby, named Miley. How adorable. I'm so happy for them
SEE MORE HERE
This is that girl that sang lipgloss enlisting teeth brown and tpain for 'get lose.' Two words come to mind "JACKED" and "SCREAM." Bunch of non creative swagga jackers. It's not even a reminder, it's a complete ripoff. It gets an "F" for FORGET this wack ish.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
[AMY'S MOMMA ON HER CONDITION]
"I've already come to terms with her dead. I've steeled myself to ask her what ground she wants to be buried in, which cemetery. Because the drugs will get her if she stays on this road.She's invited me to the Grammy awards next month, but part of me thinks she won't be alive by then. I look at Heath Ledger and Britney. She's on their path. It's like watching a car crash - this person throwing all these gifts away."
She went on to say that she doesn't know if rehab is going to help Wino at all. Wino has always been like that even as a little girl. Janis said, "When she was just two or three she nearly choked on Cellophane. I had to stick my hand down her throat and pull it out."
(First off what does choking have to do with becoming a crackhead. And actually she's worse than Britney. Britney's just nuts. Your baby is nuts and on crack)
[ON HAVING BABIES]
“I haven’t met anybody that I want to be reminded of. You gotta think about that for 18 years because, more than likely, you, as a woman, you’re gonna be stuck raising the kids. Knowing me, I’d have a baby by somebody I can’t stand and he’d (baby) look just like him (boyfriend). It’d be like, ‘Damn, here you come again today…’ You don’t want to take it out on the child. I’ve gotten a little old to be walking around pregnant (but) I’d make a wonderful mom. I’m good with kids. I love kids. It’s just that (pregnancy) hasn’t happened in my life.”
TRANSLATION: I'm over 40 with no man bc I f*cked my body up with plastic surgery, so instead of just saying that I'll say noone is worthy enough me having a baby for....as though any woman would believe that ish.
“I would sabotage every relationship he is in. I would not let him move on, I’d just lay in bed and watch him. He’s not doing anything without me. I’d be like if I’m going to the afterlife you’re coming with me.”
TRANSLATION: Sh*t, that Negro is already humping somebody else, but this is a threat to that b*tch to let her know when I find her I will kick that azz. And I'm not going anywhere.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
And rightly so although for a reason other than what I would suspect. This heffa didn't want cameras on her face. Therefore, they didn't allow the show to be on the big monitor for people in the bad seats in the back of the stadium. Patrons paid between $80 to $300 per ticket. We realize you look a mess in your old age but tell us before hand so we don't buy the damn tickets. CHECK THE VIDEO OUT
NBC has sued Law & Order creator Dick Wolf, seeking no monetary damages but instead asking the Los Angeles Superior Court for an interpretation of a contract provision that both sides have been disputing since September.According to Variety, NBC contends that an agreement inked in 2004 provides Wolf with one additional year of executive-producer fees after any L&O incarnation is granted its final one-season order. Or, if the last order from NBC is for two seasons, Wolf gets no extra coin. Wolf, though, believes he is entitled to a full two-year severance package once a L&O is not renewed. Says a Wolf rep, "NBC Universal is trying to rewrite an existing contract. SOURCE
Luda is being sued for Copyright Infringement by three producers from Chester, Pennsylvania. The producers claim that Luda stole their track and used it on his "The Red Light District" album. The lawsuit was filed in Philadephia and alleges that Boogiii Men Entertainment Group sent in a CD to Luda's label Disturbing da Peace back in 2004. The suit claims Luda's track "Get Back" had similarities to the track they had submitted to Ludacris. Boogiii Men Entertainment is being represented by James Wells of Haines & Associates.
It reads "DON'T AT ME WITH NO MUFUCKN RUMOR STORY. IM THAT SHIT THERE IS ALWAYS GONNA BE RUMORS. YOU HEARD A RUMOR DO ME A FAVOR. BLOW IT OUT YA ASS."
Monday, January 28, 2008
He def is working flooding the mix tape market with gunit music. Here he and the gunit fam shouts out a girl he calls his "Bottom Girl" LISTEN HERE
Atlanta producer Jazze Pha produced this one called "ATL" which features vocals from ATL's RnB finest including Monica (3rd on vocals, adlibs and second stanza), Ciara (1st female vocals and adlibs, 112, Sammie, TBoz (chorus and bridge) and some others. I guess ATL's feeling themselves alot these days
LISTEN TO IT HERE
Ellen Pompeo vs. Model in Nina Ricci Spring 2008 Ready To Wear
Debra Messing vs. Model in Oscar De La Renta Spring 2008 Ready To Wear
Sunday, January 27, 2008
- BARACK: spanked hillary in SC as expected. blacks overwhelmingly voted barack. his speech was great as usual. this is pride not prejudice.
- JANET: will not perform at the grammys. her single is flopping. but she is planning to tour, and i will be there to mark that off my to do list
- RUMOR CONTROL/ciara: NO she is not having an abortion with 50 cent child. and no 50 did not sneak off with eddie murphy's, teeth edmonds, while ciara was in his hotel room...geesh.... other than the fact that ciara denies even dating 50, she tours year round. but this is the big leagues ci. until you share with the public who you are dating (and we know it's either polow or 50) you have to suck it up and take it.
- CIARA: speaking of...will host and perform at a superbowl party this weekend and also has a speaking engagement with disadvantaged kids who will get to go to the superbowl. ci luv the kids...so why is she killing them? i kid i kid.
- RUMOR CONTROL/neyo: no he is not suing the girl from destiny's child. writers get paid before anybody else so is already paid and continues to get royalties. but it makes a great story.
- THE GIRL FROM DC: to perform at the grammys with the woman she copies, tina turner
- MARY J BLIDGE: mary will be performing with aretha franklin @ the grammys. she will also headline the superbowl halftime show.
- GRAMMY BOYCOTT: rumor is that justin timberfake, teeth brown, tpain, lil wayne and others may not attend the grammy despite the writers not protesting
- JOHN LEGEND: has a live album out this week
- KIM AND REGGIE: confirm they are dating. Reggie's a better man than I..okay i'm not a man, but can you imagine dating someone with a sextape with someone else? ew
- RAEQUAN: says jayz and kanye aren't street; lost touch with roots; and should donate to the hood; uhm why are members of wutang hating. besides meth and rza, the rest are bitter.
- RUMOR: chris brown and rihanna dating? because they were keeping it a secret but went shopping at barneys in manhattan where all the photogs are.......can we say publicity op. perhaps his manager wants to divert attention from her so that charges won't be pressed.
- DIDDY: changes name again to Sean John. seriously, who cares?
- CELEB IN POLITICS: usher, kerry washington, chris tucker say vote for obama. Diddy Jay Russell are holding off just yet. oh and usher's dad just died
- JORDIN SPARKS: to release new single w/ Chris Brown....that'll make 2 people i don't give a ... about
- JILL MARIE: told essence she left girlfriends cause her contract was up and she wanted to do other things. this is in contrast to what tracey said about her wanting more money. whatever the reason i can assure her all that awaits her are b rated black films...ask gabby.
- SANAA LATHAN AND JHUD: will be in new tyler perry movie that will more than likely have the same plot as the other 35.
- RUMOR HAS IT: Heath Ledger was hooking up with Mary Kate, ie jump off jump off, before his death
- MARIA SHARAPOVA: that cocky b*tch won the australian open. can't stand her ass. Venus and Serena need to step their games up
- RIHANNA: recently scored a third top 10 on the US charts with Don't Stop The Music and has yet to go platnum. She will also get to perform with Time at the grammys. She won a NRJ French award and performed.
Pisces are Hot
-Rhianna stuns in Gray at the NRJ awards
-Eva out and about in London
Critics Choice Awards
-Katie is elegance personified
-Bradgelina gives you the dress up casual look
Out and About
-Jessica the 'non latina' gets it right with this cheek maternity look
-Halle goes from the '18 inch to the curly '12 inch and we love it
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Christian got robbed...