Sunday, April 13, 2008

NEGRO PLEASE: Akeys

This is why I like my celebs to shut up and do what they do. In an attempt to seem 'deep' this b*tch has this to say about gangsta rap:
"`Gangsta rap' is a ploy to convince black people to kill each other. `Gangsta rap' didn't exist. The bicoastal feud between slain rappers Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. was fueled “by the government and the media, to stop another great black leaders from existing.”

Which is fine if she wants to believe that but then she went on to say that she wears a gold AK-47 pendant around her neck "to symbolize strength, power and killing 'em dead."

She went on to talk about her womanhood I guess by saying:
"I'm discovering my sexual side," she says. "I recorded this song ... it's so sensual, it moves you."

I love your music mama, but there's such a thing as trying too hard. If at almost 30 you're just discovering you 'sexual side' then you just need to come all the way out of the closet....i'm just saying.

1 comment:

WellDamn24 said...

There are 40 year old women discovering their private parts for the first time. Heck, some need hand mirrors.

Give Leelee a break!