Thursday, May 29, 2008

Negro Please: Sharon Stone



[IN TRUE OFFENSIVE/LEGENDARY BITCHY PISCES FASHION, SHARON RESPONDS TO EARTHQUAKE IN THE CHINESE PROVINCE OF SICHUAN RESULTING IN 88,000 DEATHS OR MISSING PERSONS]

“I’m, you know, not happy about the way the Chinese are treating the Tibetans, because I don’t think anyone should be unkind to anyone else. And so, I have been very concerned about how to think and what to do about that because I don’t like … that. And then I’ve been, this, you know, concerned about, oh, how should we deal with the Olympics, because they’re not being nice to the Dali Lama who is a good friend of mine. And then all this earthquake and all this stuff happened, and I thought, is that karma? When you’re not nice that the bad things happen to you?”


On behalf of Pisces everywhere, please blame her mental instability and not her heart.

No comments: