Wednesday, May 21, 2008

THIS IS HOW YOU DO A 'PRIVATE' WEDDING


Jessica Alba and Cash Warren have gotten married, PEOPLE confirms.

The couple quietly wed Monday, says her rep, Brad Cafarelli.

Alba, 27, is expecting a daughter with Warren, 31, this summer.

The couple met while filming Fantastic Four and were engaged last December.

After confirming her pregnancy, Alba says she's been in "frantic nesting mode," taking time off from acting to get the house ready for the baby.

"At the end of the day I am so tired I can't function or speak and my eyes glaze over," Alba told Fit Pregnancy magazine for its June/July issue, "but this pregnancy has seriously mellowed me out, which is nice. I've been going, going, going for so long, it feels nice not to take things so seriously."
source

No comments: