Monday, June 30, 2008

JAY GOES AT HATERS AT GLASTONBURY



Pretty genius. I saw the whole concert and I must say I've never seen Jay put this much energy and even thought into a concert. He really didn't want to get boo'd that day. Good job.

Jay came out singing this song by the rock group Oasis because one of their band members Noel once said: "If it ain't broke don't fix it ... If you start to break it then people aren't going to go. I'm sorry, but Jay-Z? No chance ... Glastonbury has a tradition of guitar music and even when they throw the odd curve ball in on a Sunday night you go 'Kylie Minogue?' I don't know about it. But I'm not having hip-hop at Glastonbury. It's wrong."


"me give my heart to a woman..not for nuthin neva happen i be foreva mackin" as beyonce sings along. I love these 2. They are like no other.

Okay here's the whole d*mn performance

No comments: