Sunday, June 1, 2008
MOVIE REVIEW: Sex In The City
LUV'D IT. Instead of 'lets get carried away,' the movie quote should have been 'it's not logic...it's love.' After that, I truly missed my homegirls from the Tampa Bay Area. Nothing like uninhibited conversations and blunt reactions without the threat of hurting someone's feelings. Not to mention those ears to get through life's dissapointments.
I think the crew did justice to the series, the fans, and the characters.
1. Carrie gets out of the car to confront Big after he dissapoints
2. Carrie vogue photo shoot as the song 'click flash' played
3. Charlotte having to take a poop
4. Samantha's big belly and when she fliped on homeboy for not showing up for VDAY
5. Miranda tells Steve to get it over with while he was pizzling
Has and will always be Samantha. She makes the show.
JHUD was horrible. Hell maybe Kelly Rowland would have done a better job. We were fooled into thinking this chick was oscar worthy. But when acting amongst worse wannabe actresses....she seemed talented at the time.
MOST OBVIOUS PRODUCT PLACEMENTS:
1. Louis Vitton
4. Vitamin Water
5. Oscar De la Renta
1. "Honey even if I were in jail, I wouldn't have that....situation" (samantha on miranda's waxing issues)
2. "I feel the same way as you feel about Botox. Painful and unnecessary." (samantha on carrie's marriage)
3. "Let's get it over and done with" (Miranda to Steve during sex)
4. "I curse the day you were born" (Charlotte's "harsh" words to Big)
5. "Ever thine. Ever mine. Ever ours." (Big to carrie....finally)