Saturday, August 16, 2008

SATURDAY PERFORMANCES


Robin Thicke covers D Angelo's "Brown Suga".....but Imma need him to lay off. Leave that to Dangelo please



TEAM SOLO ! Solange (whose album will be out on time) performed in DC and was joined by an unexpected guest. It was enjoyable i think. I like this solange chick, she's official. We all know her sista would have ran and had security take over. Check out her interview afterwards. I want to get the album but I don't know....Then I saw the next video

Seeing Jaziman rip this song made me realize why I will not be buying SOlo's album.

K Cole covers Mary's cover of "I'm Going Down." She has also covered her idol Mary J. Blige on a remake of Blige’s 1994 hit “I Love You” from the MY Life album along with Lil Wayne. Can't wait to hear that one.

But Imma need Keisha to hop off Mary's ****** and put her own records out already

Michelle still has her schedule for promo for an album that was suppose to come out next week. We will have long forgotten this performance by the time the album comes out (supposedly october, if at all). It was a "okay" performance, some good notes here and there. the dancing... should not have been done in that outfit. She should have had on a pant outfit. And her natural movements are awkward.


She also continued on the Wendy Williams Show.

No comments: