Thursday, August 28, 2008

THURSDAY VIDEO BLAST


TPain f/ Wayne "Can't Believe It"....low budget much?

Neyo with Miss independant. A take on one of my fav movies 'boomarang' and it features lauren london and the ubber fab gabby union. loves it and the song.

Cassie turns up the heat. The video is pure fiyah. She reminds me of Aaliyah here but way sexier. She shows her ass again...must be her theme. This video had a budget more than all of danity kane's videos put together. Diddy must be sprung. Her dancing is spectacular....then again, hey just cut to a pose really. But all I'm a lil impressed. i could go on. However, I reserve my right to hate on her still...untill i see her perform this live

Terrance Howard with “Sanctuary”.....**rolls eyes***

Legend f/ Andre 3000 with "Greenlight." Different for him...I like

No comments: