Friday, September 26, 2008

50 HAS DELUSIONAL NEGROES IN AN UPROAR



[One of those bogus rankings claim Jay Z is worth a billion dollars just after Forbes ranked 50 the richest man in hip hop...and 50 is asked to respond to that]
I'm a big fan of Jay-Z, but outside of the [United] States and hip-hop circles, no one really knew who he was until he married Beyonce."

The In Da Club rapper has also disputed reports that Jay-Z is worth an estimated $1 billion (GBP540 million), but is adamant he's not jealous of his fortune.

He adds, "I don't believe he's worth that much! It's all been exaggerated. I'm comfortable. I don't want for anything so I'm not in a race."

Well this should add to the hate fif. You know there are two people negroes won't let you criticize...jay z and obama. Luckily you do what you want and are 100% truthful. Don't let them know Jay Z doesn't actaully own a basketball team, they may start a riot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Oh so true.