Monday, September 29, 2008

IN THE MOMENT OBSERVATIONS OF THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE 2008....FROM AN INDEPENDANT



1. John McCain looks like an old troll...can't help but to stare at his dentures.
2. Obama looks like he got a tan...or someone went crazy with the bronzer
3. Oh no he didn't say 'he doesn't get it'....oh yes he said it again.
4. I personally see nothing wrong with giving corporations more tax cuts..loop holes and all....but what about my cut
5. Neither has revised their plans post bail out.
6. "I got a bracelet too" reminds me of playground antics
7. WTF does earmarks have to do with my gas price being $4.50?
8. John never looked at Obama except a glance at the ending hand shake...this reminds me of yt folk in corporate america who treat black folk as though they have no business being there
9. Both potential first ladies were dressed to impress.
10. Uhm why is Biden's post debate spin/response to McCain criticism a better comeback than Obama's?

No comments: