Wednesday, September 3, 2008

TPAIN IS THE RINGMASTER OF CIARA AND 50 CENT

SO IT'S NO VAKAY WITHOUT LISTENING TO NEW MUSIC....I had to post this.....

**vibe magazine sexiest singer alive***
First up Ciara's first single..."Go Girl" w/ Tpain. In one year TPain went from being Ciara's opening act to cowriting and producing her first single. When I heard they were going to get with him for a first single I was not excited but after this listen I think it's a good startER. Like Tpain says "them otha ooooos just ain't that hot...i got yo back like a tanky top.' The demo leaked a few weeks ago with another chick on the song. Ciara changed the lyrics a bit and recorded it. I do expect a second single before the album in December that'll be more in her uptempo urban lane. In the meantime enjoy.



Up next 50 got to remix Tpain's new single "Believe It." Being silly with that vocorder thingy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Promise is her best song in my opinion. And that was a ballad. She does the uptempo stuff in her sleep.