Friday, October 31, 2008

NEW VIDEOS


Akon f/ Jeezy and Wayne "So Paid." Can't help to appreciate dude's contribution to music. Atleast this video has some kind of theme. We could have done without Weezy, Jeezy murdered his verse. Good video

Keisha Cole f/ Tupac "Playa Cardz Right."

Okay shouts to Keish for keepign Pac's name alive. I see his mom in there too. I'm not sure this is first single material. She'll probably put something else out before the album due December 16th. The video is beautiful. She tries real hard to keep up with the other girls. However, if you are gonna wear a bathing suit like the other girls and do the sexy thing, don't through a coat over it. You look like you're in good shape. Doing that looks like you want to do it but you're scared. Having said that, Keish keeps it hood and they will love this. It gets an okay from me.

Akeys and Jay White "Another Way to Die" from new James Bond soundtrack. Uhm...no. Give me back my 4 minutes

Ace Hood remix....I guess..Check out the top video girl right now, gunit's own Angel Lola Luv.

Estelle f/ Sean Paul "Come Over." I can't say a bad thing about Estelle except she need to step her game up when it comes to the package.

TI f/ Rhianna "Live Your Life." Rhianna did what she does best...stay a hot chick. TI stay looking sexy. They weren't together enough for me to determine chemistry. Plus lets face it, Ri is at her best when in pictures...not moving so I guess that's why they kept her scenes to a minimum. The story line was suppose to be a rags to rich type deal but it did not translate. The editing was horrible as well. In all it was okay because ascetically they are good looking but between the boredom, generic concept and confusing story line I'd have to say it was an okay video.

New Bobby V with "Beep"...review to come.

Wayne and Bobby V "Mrs Officer." This is allover the radio. It pretty much plays as one would imagine. It's an okay video. Very cliche

New Christina "Keeps Getting Better." It's new for her with the whole futuristic thing but I can't help but to think 'cheezy/corny and generic' as first thought. It gives me 'Toxic' vibe. Plus the song sounds very Pink. Overall it doesn't make me want to watch it againReview to come...

MiMi "I Stay In Love," directed by hubby. It's not an epic fail, yet not captivating either.

Kelly and French singer Nadiya. It's a nice video and they look gorg in it. Kelly staying on her grind in places she's appreciated.

No comments: