Friday, October 31, 2008

JANET CONCERT CANCELLATIONS



The Epic fail that was Janet's US Arena tour has been fed another lethal blow:

All those who purchased tickets for the Janet Jackson show at The Mohegan Sun Box Office or at a Ticketmaster outlet should return to the point of purchase for refunds. Those who purchased tickets at ticketmaster.com or via phone will be refunded automatically.

And in other news, reports of a Jackson 5 tour with Janet as the opening act has been rejected by MJ himself:

"My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we've certainly shared many great experiences, but at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them. I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon."

No comments: