Monday, October 13, 2008

NEW BEYONCE 'SINGLE LADIES'


A single lens performance shot...While that looks like a great work out and the fella's will enjoy the arse shaking (sans the squat and wind which we all know who does it best), I must say....Bey needs someone to teach her some real dance moves. Her creative juices are limited at best. For a director like Jake Nova to come up with this is puzzling.....But it's the negro single they don't need much to worship the Queen B.

Oh and I'm hearing she might put out a double CD..."I AM Sasha" w/ uptempos...and "I Am Beyonce" with slow groves....sound familiar

aaah someone just emailed me that the dancing is jacked from any HBCU dance crew and the fosse thing on youtube.....sweet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U must be crazy..her dancing skills is "whats up"