Friday, November 21, 2008

BRITNEY SPEAKS


[ON IF SHE THINKS SHE LOST HER CHILDHOOD]
only did the [Micky Mouse]show for two years, and for six months out of each year I was at home all the time. I had a wonderful childhood I was probably in my tenth year of school when I left to record my album - so I did the whole prom thing and played on the basketball team. There are some kids in show business who are always in New York and constantly going to audition, but I was fortunate it wasn’t like that for me.

[ON WHY SHE NEVER ACCEPTED THE ROLE MODEL TITLE]
Because I make mistakes. If I do something wrong, I don’t want teenagers to feel like they should go out and do that as well. If you’re a role model, that’s what happens. I'm human.

[I'd rather insipre people] If they have some talent, whether it be singing, dancing, acting or whatever, and God has given them that gift then they should go for it and let the world see it.

[BEST GIFT FROM JUSTIN]
For my birthday, he gave me a diamond music box that I wore around my neck. When you open it, there’s a diamond pink bee. It’s very pretty.

[HOW SHE WOULD WANT TO BE REMEMBERED]
That I was just able to put a smile on people’s faces. That saw me in a movie and they left the movie theater feeling good, or they saw me dancing and it inspired them.

[ON HER MARRIAGE]
"I think I married for all the wrong reasons...Instead of following my heart and, like, doing something that made me really happy. I just did it because ... for just, like, the idea of everything."

No comments: