Thursday, November 6, 2008

PROJECT RUNWAY RUNNER-UP AND LIBERIAN GAL KORTO MOMOLU CHATS WITH ESSENCE



ESSENCE.COM: Name three female celebs you would love to dress and why.
MOMOLU: Oprah! I love Oprah. I would love to dress her just because of everything she stands for. She has her beliefs and she stands by them regardless of what anyone thinks. She's paved the way for so many people. And I love the way she is embracing Africa right now. With so many people, it's just a fad, but with her it is a passion. Tracee Ellis Ross- she's so classy. Even though she's really small, she has a shape. She has a booty! Her style is different; she looks like she would take a chance on me. Rihanna-I like that her style changes so much. She'll start a trend, let everyone steal it, and then start a new one. She's open to new ideas. She's a trendsetter and I love her Caribbean flavor.


READ MORE HERE

No comments: