Tuesday, November 18, 2008

QUOTE OF THE DAY: It's the Kid



[ON ALBUM PUSH BACK]
"I decided to push the record back because I have so much more that I want to offer the public as a part of my presentation before I get to actually releasing it," 50 said.

"In hip-hop music the big bang comes the first week," he explained. "If you set a stronger impression out in the front you can actually win big because people understand that its good enough for them to go out and get it. Hip-Hop artists don't make it to single four if their project isn't successful. They have to hit with the first record."

"This record, 'Get Up' is actually performing better at radio than 'I Get Money,' than records that I felt like was dead right," he said. "So I gotta say that I'm in a good space. I'm just not in a hurry to actually put the record out. I want it to be perfect."

Negroes may disagree because it's getting more play on crossover as oppose to "I Get Money" which mainly got play on urban....but he's right it is climbing the charts.
[ON DONALD TRUMP SAYING HIS REALITY SHOW WILL FAIL BECAUSE HE'S COPYING HIM]

"I sat and I thought about what he said and I was like you know what is he crazy talking about my show ain't gonna be as successful? If you check the ratings right now I'm the number one television show on MTV, " 50 boasted. "But then I thought about it and I said he's right, I'm not Donald Trump so I'm fine with his statements. He's still a friend of mine."

No comments: