Saturday, November 1, 2008

SATURDAY PERFORMANCES


Jamaican R&B duo Brick & Lace performing their "Love Is Wicked" live on France's Star Academy last week. This is an international monster. I heard it for the first time in April when I was overseas.

Bey performed "If I Were A Boy" at a country music show in Japan. Well, she hit all the notes. I feel like I've seen this performance before except for another song...
And is this suppose to be Sasha Fierce or the other person? I get confused and can't tell the difference. All the same to me.

Pink murders it on the view. Interview and Performance here. Epic performance.

Brandy rips it on TRL. hOW could we doubt the original B Rocka. Right now she has a December 9th album release date. The girl's adlibs are the most jacked but it's clear she's the originator. The video is a lil off, but you know the queen B never lips.

Wayne got past the detectors to perform at a radio gig where he was suppose to do his collabo with Jay but Jay was PMSing so he did the song and others alone. This looks like a crack rage to me but the negroes like him. And then he closes out his show with Whitney Houston's song. WTF

Duffy does the view.

Enrique f/ Sean Garrette perform in the UK. Sorry the video is off, they are def not lipping. Sean sound off key

Brandy performs "Departed" at radio gig

PCD on Dancing with the Stars

TI on Tyra

Chris in Australia

No comments: