Thursday, January 22, 2009

CONSERVATIVES IN AN UPROAR OVER JAY Z AND JEEZY


Last weekend, simple negroes Camel Z and Jeezy were at the club in DC bashing Bush and using all sorts of language.....I guess in an attempt to support Obama with their limited intelligence and vocabulary. I'm all for the nonsense but to do this in public given their public persona was in fact stupid. Also, doing things like this somewhat implies that only 'black' people did this...And that could open a whole new can of worms by people who voted for Obama but were offended as well.

This fart Oriely and flip flopping twat Dennis Miller clearly were not feeling that.

Per the other topic they discussed, I'm not sure how I feel about the Gitmo move but just on GP I'll give a F U to Bill Dennis and Fox News.

No comments: