Thursday, January 22, 2009

ENRIQUE AND CIARA ON THE SET OF NEW VIDEO FOR "TAKING BACK MY LOVE"


That's Grammy winner Ciara with some gorg makeup, director Ray Kay, and international phenom Enrique

Well I'll be d*mn. Since when does this obama do love scenes with black chicks in a video? 50 gon bust a cap in this bish arse. And so will Anna.

[ENRIQUE TALKED ABOUT HOW THE COLLABO CAME TOGETHER]
“I wrote this song with RedOne [a producer], and we are in the studio talking about it and we thought it would be perfect collaboration between a girl and a guy going back at each other. The first person we thought about was Ciara. I didn’t really know her, but we called her up and she was great. She said ‘send me the track, if I love it I’m willing to do it’. She heard the song and loved it and a few days later she laid vocals on it. She was very easy going, she is a sweetheart.”

First off who does Ci think she is talking about 'if i love it i'm willing to do it.' Bish Enrique is an international superstar you should be kissing the ground that he knows who you are. I'm just saying. All jokes aside, I'm looking forward to this, she's one of my favs.

pics curtesy of sincerelyciara.com

No comments: