Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BRITNEY INVITES CIARA ON TOUR


I should have known when Britney added Ciara videos on her youtube page that something was up.
Ciara will support Britney Spears on the European leg of her world tour.
The Goodies singer will join the Pussycat Dolls at the Circus shows on the continent as well as Britney's gigs at the O2 Arena in London.
Ciara revealed: "I will be touring with Britney Spears overseas in Europe. It's gonna be a lot of fun."
The announcement comes in time for the release of Ciara's third album, Fantasy Ride, which is slated for release in May.

Granted I love Brit...and offcourse Cici. But from the videos I saw she was not 100% and those ticket for $500 for good seats are a little out of my price range in these time. Especially if I will have to travel to another country. I'll be catching this on youtube.

This is a real good look for Cici. She is really on her international grind this year.

No comments: