Tuesday, March 31, 2009

KELLY ROWLAND GOT DROPPED


2 months after Kelly fired Matthew, it's being reported she got dropped from the label.
British tabloid News of The World reports the Dilemma singer has been dumped by bosses at Columbia, because they fear she is "no longer commercially viable".

Meanwhile, Rowland is currently working on a new reality TV project, called The Fashion Show, which she'll co-host.


***UPDATE**

Kelly comfirms severing ties with Columbia:
Because Columbia Records has been my home base as an artist for more than a decade, the decision to move out on my own required a lot of soul-searching.

As a solo artist, I felt the need to explore new directions, new challenges, and new freedoms outside my comfort zone and my friends and family at Columbia have been incredibly understanding about my evolution.

I want to thank everyone at Columbia for the love and support they’ve shown and I will never forget how many good times we’ve had over the years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor kelly I really feel sorry for her. ever since beyonce career have blown up she is not worried about her sister. The knowles family really seem like they have used kelly for beyonce sucess