Wednesday, March 4, 2009

RNB BEEF

FIRST Usher v. C Millian and Chrianna

SECOND Keri Wilson? v. Beyonce AND Ciara


JD, Usher and some of the biggest rnb writers get together to clown C Millian and Chrianna. Usher got nerve talking about C Millian when he married a She-man. And I he prob needss to slow down on Chris, cause it looks like he's not gonna lose his crown after all.

UPDATE*****Usher releases an apology
"The comments made during a recent recording session amongst friends were taken out of context and blown out of proportion. I apologize on behalf of myself and my friends if anyone was offended. The intentions were not to pass judgment and we meant no harm. I respect and wish the best for all parties involved.”

_____________________________________________________________________

Some chick name Keri Wilson v. Beyonce and/or Ciara

She's on our radar now.

In her 100th remix to her song "Turning Me On." Bloggers are debating if she's going at the Queen B or the Princess Ci. I say both.


I shot the sheriff, but wait till i shoot these b*thces......down

now i ain't tryin to start no mess it just something of my chest.....that i need to get off

cause you turnin me off

ya vision cloudy if you think you the best

you can dance, she can sing but need to move it TO THE LEFT

you need to go have some babies, she needs to sit down she fakin

those other b*tches ain't even worth my time to talk about

been had dollas boy, go get ya money up

know you ain't the only homie homie lined up

i ain't turnin it off, im still turning it on

go head and tell these folks how long i've been writing your song

i been putting you on

just check the credits ho

and if you want me you can find me in decatur ho



LISTEN HERE
______________________

Our advice to this b****ch is: get a real hit (not just a song with a lot of spins on urban radio) and then you can talk ish. I know you're trying to get the song played but......hit albums is what get artists recognized.

And B's punk arse won't say ish but Solange will fug you up

No comments: