Wednesday, April 15, 2009

JAIMIE FOXX OWNS MILEY

**UPDATE***Jamie apologizes for below attack on Miley.

“I so apologize to her, and this is sincere because I am a comedian, and you guys know that whatever I say, I don’t mean any of it. And sometimes, as comedians, as we do, we go a little bit too far.”

The “Blame It” singer attributed his behavior to being a comedian. “I have a radio show. We’re really the black Howard Stern. We go at everybody. But there was a situation with Miley Cyrus, and I just want to say, I apologize for what I said. I didn’t mean it maliciously. You know I’m a comedian. You know my heart.”

Looking into the camera, he added, “Miley, I apologize, so I’ll call you. That’s sincere, right? I got a daughter too, so I completely understand. This has really been bothering me.”

Before moving on to the next topic, Foxx asked the audience, “Can I keep my comedic license?”




First off that's a lie. Second these negroes need to catch up with that chicks money before talking nonsense

No comments: