Friday, October 30, 2009

BEANIE SIEGAL TELLS WHY 50 CENT IS A BETTER HUMAN BEING IN BUSINESS THAN JAY Z



Sad Sad Sad. Beanie Sigel gives details and explains his diss to Jay Z "Hov Aint Push Us Like 50 Cent Did With G-Unit" ...and apparently Dame was stealing money. I knew Jay and Dame were shady when they tag teamed Aaliyah. Unfortunately or fortunately she died before realizing she was being used. I was done with them then. My only issue is if you got to mention that you can say stuff to make Beyonce look at him funny, you need to say what it is. If you gone come with it then come with it. Although I doubt whatever he got on them can break them because those two are perfect for each other.

Listen to shady stories galore....He really wanted to hold Jay down but I guess he saw he was looking like a fool. If only some of these men would be this loyal to their women.

No comments: