Wednesday, October 28, 2009

THE BEST PART OF THE BET HIP HOP AWARDS: Freestyles


First.           Wale:  **shrugs**
Second.      Nipsey Hussel: did his thing
Third.          Who:: Not to be ignorant about it but what's the point of the guy who don't speak English? No 
                   discrimination but how are we suppose to feel it?
FOURTH:   KRS:  ish wasn't even fair. it was a set up fight. He CRUSHED THE YOUNGINS

First.            Nicki Minaj: chick is a star I've already called it.
Second.       Buckshot:  noname rappers talking bout $$ is a turn off
Third.          Crown Royal: see above comment. But I like his flow.
FOURTH:   Joe Buddens: kicked pure hotness. I consider him a vet w/o a deal though.... so it wasn't fair.

First.             Mos Def: hot. I've seen him do better though
Second.        Black Thought: pure fire. I love him.
Third.            Eminem: HE DESTROYED IT.

1 comment:

Nita said...

Ok if I read one more blog that says Eminem 'killed it' I'm going to scream! I need to catch the repeat of the entire show even though I gave up on this years ago.