Monday, November 30, 2009

TIGER WOODS ON THAT BULLSH*T


As has been reported, Tiger Woods and wife Elin Nordegren have refused to talk to police about a car accident that occured on Sunday.  Tiger Woods broke a three-day silence Sunday to admit his "obviously embarrassing" car crash was all his fault - even as he continued to stonewall investigators.  He also did not address allegations of a relationship with Manhattan club hostess Rachel Uchitel.  For the third time, Woods canceled a sit-down with state troopers who want a word with the the embattled athlete about the smash-up.
TMZ.com has reported that Woods was running away from his Swedish supermodel wife after a fight over allegations he had an affair with Uchitel.


Above is a picture of the alleged Tiger Woods mistress Rachel Uchitel with celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred after arriving in Los Angeles on Sunday.  When Uchitel emerged from her Meatpacking District pad at 5:45 a.m. to walk her two dogs before hopping in a black car bound for the airport. She had a large duffel bag in tow.  You know I would love to speak to you, but you know that I can't," Uchitel said when approached by a Daily News reporter. "I really wish that I could say something, I really wish I could."

Woods did not address the alleged affair in his statement, instead saying "the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible."


Listen to the 911 call below:
 

 

source 1
source 2

No comments: