Sunday, January 20, 2008

HOT MESSES OF THE WEEK

Nominees included Foxy who wrote the judge begging to get released. she denied it. It was denied….Uhm Kim did her bid w/ no problems, MAN up Fox; Amy Wino…Yall she’s trying but seriously…And also recognized Steve Harvey. On the real, yes we’re glad he took off the toupee but noone wants to see Steve Harvey without a whole lot of clothes on. I’m just saying.






It had nothing to do with people talking about his team. That bama was crying cause he lost. And yes I’m saying that men are not suppose to cry in public, especially not over this ish.






YOU WINNER IS: It had nothing to do with people talking about his team. That bama was crying cause he lost. And yes I’m saying that men are not suppose to cry in public, especially not over this ish.

No comments: