Thursday, July 24, 2008

THURSDAY VIDEO BLAST


Danity Kane "Bad Girl" f/ Missy. Hot....nothing original though. I see Diddy trying to show the similarities between Shannon and Britney...That bike scene was a total "toxic" jack. Note cameos from Tallan of "Lugana Beach" fame and Q from Day 26

The chick who is on the "hottest chick in the game" throne right now...a title given not just from her boyfriend, is still doing her 'i'm different i'm edgy thing.' Once you get past the fact that Christina, Madonna, Pink and others have already done a video like this (however she provide an upgraded version of beyonce's 'ring the alarm'); and her movements are still stiff...i like it. MTV will eat it up and European market will love this from her. Beyonce, you betta come real hard to get it back mama.

Amy Winehouse "Just Friends." Another label made video. Now that her "Blake Incarcerated" has been sentenced for 27 months, might as well start writing the obituary

Jeezy f/ Kanye "Put On." I guess....I like the song but he's trying to talk about something yet the lyrics of the song is not really talking about anything. Another one of those on the surface/ I'll say a line about the recession to look like i care/ like kanye and then I'll add Kanye for some surburban appeal/ although it's the same ole rap song bragging. Having said that I love the song and the video is aight.

YUCK

Trey Songs "Missing You". Okay

Gnarls Barkly "Who's Gonna Save My Soul." Always different.

Plies f/ Jaimie Fox and The Dream "Please Excuse My hand". **rolls eyes**

No comments: