Thursday, December 3, 2009

**UPDATE***: PLEASURE P RESPONDS TO ALLEGATIONS.....

The following statement was issued by Marcus Cooper p/k/a Pleasure P through his attorney Robert Meloni, Meloni & McCaffrey, P.C., 1515 Broadway, New York, NY10036; Email: r.meloni@m2law.net; Tel: (212) 520-6090.

"All of the recent rumors and accusations that are being circulated about me are 100% false. They are disgusting and vile; and they are being spread by individuals with their own sick agendas. The purported documents that are also being circulated are forgeries. I have never met or known anyone by the name of "AGoldstein" or Laura Goldstein or Ashley Goldstein, which I believe are fictitious names. I have never been represented by an attorney named Goldstein. For someone to go to such depths to assassinate my character and slander my good name is truly criminal. My attorneys are investigating this matter and will take all necessary and appropriate action to protect my name and reputation."

Interesting, then why are other members of his group confirming this story. If this is a lie then these haters are getting extra crafty I must say.


So in one day this Pleasure P person went from not being known by us at all (except that he was dating Eddie Murphy's daugher...why would she associate with a local act anyway? but i digress) to being nominated for multiple grammies and now his legacy "being a conviced child molester." Apparently he started off in a singing group Pretty Ricky with his brothers and was suddenly kicked out of the group. It is not until now that we know why.

What we know is that this piece of sh*t commited sexual acts on his neice including penetrating her with his fingers etc to the point of causing damage recognizable by a doctor.  He was convicted of this act and there are court documents to prove it.

The debauchery is too convoluted for me to go into further. I just cannot tolerate stuff like this. This wasn't some 14 year old fasty, we are talking abot a child.  If it was up to me, he and everybody involved in signing and agreeing to seal this information (and therefore leaving others to become victim of his sickness) should be executed.  I do have links to necole bitchie who has the troubling details and court documents:

click here for details 1

No comments: